Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Devot. Spring Forward Into Faith

HI Folks,
 
I hope you had a super weekend and are enjoying some nice spring weather in your area!
 
This devot. touches on spring, which is a renewal of life, but applies it to our spiritual lives
-how to spring into all God has planned for your life, not holding onto the past, and asking and
seeking what God has for you in the present.
 
The theme verse for the devot. is Isaiah 43:19, "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."
 
God's Word tells us in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
 
2 Corinthians 5:17 says, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."  (When we receive Jesus as our Savior, He gives us a brand new start in life, a fresh slate to work off of).
 
I pray the devot. is a blessing to your week!  Lord bless you and yours.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment