Monday, September 2, 2019

Devot. 6 Ways to Find God's Peace in a Difficult Situation

Hi Folks,

I hope you had a restful weekend!

I have two devots. for you this week and I picked them out specifically for those of you that I know are having a rough time living life right now.  I felt that the Lord help me to find them and I think they will be timely for this week.

The first one focuses on a hymn that is my family's favorite and has a great deal of significance and sentimentality  to us when we suffered the Homegoing to Heaven of someone very dear to us.   The story behind the hymn, which is shared in this Devot. 
was what we needed to know that God can bring beauty out of ashes.  (I have also included a link to the hymn mentioned in this devot.).

The second devot. is a reminder that God can and WILL bring something good out of the trials you are experiencing.   

My mom's "Life Verse", the Scripture she lives by and clings to is Romans 8:28, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

God promises in this verse that ALL THINGS WILL WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD for those that love God.

I pray that the Lord will use these devots. (and the 2 song links, the 2nd one is taken from Scripture) in the lives of you who are struggling right now, or would be an encouraging reminder to store away in your heart for those of you whose lives are peaceful and calm right now, but may need this encouragement from God's Word later on.     

Lord bless you and yours this week!

(Devots.  Taken from https://www.dayspring.com/articles)

6 Ways to Find God's Peace in a Difficult Situation:


God WILL Use This: 

No comments:

Post a Comment