Thursday, July 20, 2017

Devot. A Prayer for Everyone

Hi Folks,
 
I hope you have had a good week! 
 
Have you ever had someone come to you with a prayer request and ask you to pray,
or felt you needed to prayer for someone, but didn't know what to pray for?  
 
This devot. is "A Prayer for Everyone!"-general things to pray for when you don't know how to pray.  
 
It spoke to my heart a lot and I hope the Lord uses it to speak to your heart as well.  
 
I'm also including a song link that has become a gigantic favorite and comfort of mine in the last month.   The artist's father, Marty Goetz, is a singer as well.  His music has been a big blessing and apart of my life since I was very young.   Pray that his daughter (Misha Goetz Hoyt) and her music blesses you as well!
 
Lord bless you and yours this weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment