Monday, July 24, 2017

Devot. God Does Not Abandon His Children

Hi Folks,
 
I hope you had a good weekend!  
 
I am going to change devotional topics and start sharing devots.
on finding hope during discouraging, lonely times, and knowing that God has a purpose and plan for your life.
 
Do you have moments of loneliness, depression, discouragement, fear and even wonder if God has a plan  for your life in the midst of your pain?   We all have experienced times like these.  
 
Recently I have seen the very real struggles folks have in these areas and I wish to offer hope from God's Word. 
 
I look forward to sharing some devots. that have encouraged me and I pray will give you  hope in your every day life.
 
I pray this devot. below and the song link are a blessed, comforting reminder that God knows where you are, He sees you and understands any pain you are going through.   I hope the Lord uses this to uplift you this week! 
 
God bless you and yours!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment