Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Devot. The Effectiveness of Prayer

Hi Folks,
 
I hope you had a super weekend! 
 
We are back to the topic of prayer.   This one shows us that PRAYER WORKS!!! 
 
I could tell you stories of  happing's in the last few weeks of answer to prayer in my own life and within my church.    God hears our prayers!  
 
James 5:16, "The effectual (actively praying) fervent (not giving up!) prayer of a righteous man (man or woman walks with God) availeth (produces) much."   Sometimes God answers our prayers with a yes, no or maybe.  He always answers with OUR BEST INTEREST in mind.  
 
 Jeremiah 29:11 states,  "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
 
I pray this devot. is an encouragement and blessing to you and that you learn something useful to your prayer life.
 
Lord Bless you and yours!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment