Thursday, December 1, 2016

Devot. The Greater Purpose of Blessings

Hi Folks,
 
I hope you had a good week.  This week went by fast for me!
 
This is  the last devot. of the Thanksgiving season before I move us into Christmas on Monday, looking forward to that:)

What is the purpose behind God's blessings?  Yes, it's because He wants to show us His love and mercy (God giving us what we do not deserve), but He also has an even bigger purpose, as stated in this devot.    The devot's message reminded me of the 'pay it forward' motto.

I also wanted to share two other small things with you, two links-a song about blessings and the story behind the song. Both are very powerful, and short, so please take the time to listen in the next few days.
 
Lord bless and keep you and yours this safe this weekend.

(Read Ps. 67 as noted in the devot. It will help to give background to the devot's message.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment