Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Devot. The Choice is Yours, Shining for Him, Worn Out

HI Folks,
I hope you are having a good day!

I have 3 devots. below, all kind of similar in genre, but yet different. 

The first one is about the choices we make each day.  
Will the choices I make today be God honored in every aspect (thought, word and deed) or be selfless, only thinking of me, not  others, not God, not making a difference for eternity today?

The second devotional is about allowing the Lord to shine though me in a way that reflects Him.

The third devotional is for those days where you feel like you can't keep going on for the Lord and what you can do to keep pressing forward.

I hope you have a super and blessed week!

(Used by permission.   Taken from https://www.dayspring.com)

The Choice is Yours:


Shining for Him:

Worn Thin:


No comments:

Post a Comment