Friday, November 9, 2018

Devot. Today is Your Best Day Because You Serve the Lord!

Hi Folks,
I hope you had good week!
I have several resources for you this week!  We are still in our series "Today is Your Best Day." Today is your best day because you been given the privileged to serve the Most High God.  
 
Because we are one of His children by your faith in Him (Gal. 3:26), you have also been made an ambassador for Him (2 Corinthians 5:20)and we are called to serve Him with our lives as well (Romans 12:1).  
 
I heard someone say, "If Jesus died for me, the least I can is live for (serve) Him with my life."   This Biblical truth is a throwback to last Tuesday's devot. on living for the Lord.   

Our second resource is as sermon link, different from what I sent last week. 
I heard the sermon over the weekend and thought it was perfect, as it explains Galatians 2:20 which I shared last week, "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." The sermon isn't long, about 20 minutes, but it was VERY good.

Below is a an update on Pastor Brunson.  If you haven't seen the news, he was released from Turkey on Friday!  This is a MAJOR PRAISE AND ANSWER TO PRAYER! 
With that in mind, I have a link/prayer request below for a young Christian girl sill held captive by Boko Haram  due to her refusal to deny her faith in Jesus.
 

I pray these resources will be a big blessing and useful to your weekend.
Lord bless you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment