Thursday, June 7, 2018

Devot. Where Does Your Hope Come From?

HI Folks,
I hope you had a good week!
Anyway, I found this devot. in my Inbox yesterday with the "Read and Share" caption and the title caught my interest.    Where is your hope found or what does it rest in? 
 
Psalm 121:1-4 states, "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.  He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.  Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.   The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand."
 
(I have included a link to Psalm 121 below, as it's a powerful Psalm describing the Lord's protection.)
 
 I pray our devot. will give you a boost of hope from the Lord this weekend!
I also have a link updating Pastor Andrew's trial in Turkey.   It's not good, so please keep praying for him and his family and pass the word along.
 
Lord bless you and yours this weekend!
 
 
 
Pastor Andrew: https://aclj.org/   (Story is on the Home page)

No comments:

Post a Comment