Friday, December 22, 2017

Devot. Do You Hear What I Hear?

Hi Folks,
 
I hope you have had a super week!  
 
The devot. for today is on anticipating Christmas.   The writer of the devot. shares how his family will learn traditional carols together (like I suggested last week) in preparation for Christmas.  
 
I have also included 2 songs:  The First Noel shares the entire Christmas story (so consider sharing  it with family esp. the kids).  I couldn't find a version with all 5 verses, so I have included a lyrics link.  
The second song, Do You Hear What I Hear is the title of the devot., as well as a song:)
 
I pray you have a blessed Christmas Eve weekend anticipating our Savior's birthday!
 
Merry Christmas from my family to yours!
(Used by permission.  Taken from https://www.intouch.org/)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment