Thursday, November 23, 2017

10 Good Things About Gratitude

Hi Folks,
 
Happy Thanksgiving Day!   I pray you are having a blessed day!
 
How are you doing with being consciously thankful?  Thinking about all you have been blessed with
and lifting up a 'thank you' to the One who has showered us with blessings? 
 
I know that I have been more conscious of all that I have been blessed with.  Praying that the Attitude of Gratitude becomes a permanent, daily habit! 

Below is a "Gratitude" devot. in light of today being Thanksgiving Day.
 
Also below are 4 Thanksgiving songs you can listen to through the week as a way of  helping us to continue thanking the Lord consciously and daily.   Pray they are a blessing!
 
From my family to yours, Lord bless you and yours richly this Thanksgiving!
 
 
4 Songs of Thanksgiving:
 
 
My Heart is Filled with Thankfulness- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTpJxPyo3JE
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment