Monday, August 1, 2016

Take a Stand: For Life!

Dear Readers,
There is a word that is used in the Jewish community during times of celebration.
The word is "L'Chaim!"  "To Life"!
 
Indeed, life is a precious gift and meant to be celebrated.   Psalm 119:13-16 says concerning each of us before we were born,
"For thou (God) hast possessed (had control over) my reins (inmost parts): thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 
 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.   
My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."
 
God knew every single one of your inward and outward parts and every detail of you long before you were ever conceived or born.  
 
With that in mind, every life, however they come into this world is a life created by God Himself
He says in Psalm 150:6, "Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD."

The petition below is to STAND for the unborn baby, who you were at one time.   If someone had been thinking about 'doing away with you', wouldn't you want someone to take a stand on your behalf?

Every life is important to God, fashioned by His own hands and known about long before conception.
He has every life in His mind's eye.   With that in mind, will you STAND WITH ME and sign the petition below?

Petition: 
https://www.sba-list.org/vote-pro-life-pledge?utm_source=activeengagement&utm_medium=email&utm_content=buttonlink&utm_campaign=prolifepledge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment