Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Devot. The Upcoming 'Blood Moons'

Dear Friends,
I hope you have had an awesome start to your week!
 
I'm sure you have heard about the 'Blood Moons' that are come up at various times this year and next.  One is due to appear on October 8th, one next April and next September 2015.
This devot. is a lengthy article that combines that facts with Scripture.  It explains what this means for us  as Believers in Jesus, for the world and what is going to happen next in our world.   The devot. is really is a combo of Science, Jewish history, the Old Testament and Bible prophecy.
The article is long and detailed so here is what I suggest for all of you:  Read half of the article. 
Stop at the caption- "The Passover Week that Changed the World"  and 'digest it' really good.  Take your time reading it over during the week.   I will re-send it next Tuesday and encourage you to read another half.
If you want to read the whole thing this week, it's fine by me, I just didn't want to give you too much. So the choice is up to you:) 
I would also highly encourage you to read my devot. from 9/16/14-God's Purpose in Troublesome Times.  In it I give several book ideas and a news link that will explain the seriousness of what our world is experiencing, all the turmoil on so many fronts, what it means for the US, the world, and what we can expect next.   All the links are from a Bible and prophecy perspective, and also give the history of what the US and/or God's people (Israel) have gone through in the past and how that affects our future today.  And believe me, it does.

Please feel free to comment with questions or send me an email at the address in the connect tab. 

Pray that the Lord blesses your week with His peace and presence! 

Devot. Article:   http://www.pray4zion.org/TheComingBloodMoons.html

No comments:

Post a Comment