Thursday, May 18, 2017

Devot. Mothers

Hi Folks,
 
Happy Belated Mother's Day!    If you have a mom still living, I hope you were able to spend time with her.    If she is no longer living, I hope you were able to reflect on happy memories.  And if you are not a mother, always remember that you can be a 'spiritual mom' to someone who needs godly guidance and direction in life.   That is just as valuable as being a biological mom, and it can be just as eternally important.
 
Below are two devots. for this week.   I couldn't make up my mind and both are very short:)
I think the first one is a good piece of instruction for mom's, mom's to be, aunties, any adult that has charge of young people (whether they are your own,  neighbor's children you are watching, Sunday School teacher, teacher in a school),or even if you are an  adult with parents who are still alive.
 
The second devot. gives an example of a godly mom from Scripture.
 
I hope both encourage you an give a shot in the arm if you are a mom, grandmom, auntie and need encouragement!
 
Lord bless your weekend!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment