Thursday, February 9, 2017

Devot. Building Muscles of Faith

Hi Folks,

I hope you are having a good week!  The title of this devot. and the beginning statement
caught my attention,  "Want to grow in your faith? Each day’s situations are opportunities
to trust God."
I could definitely apply this to my life right now.  God is giving me opportunities to see that
He hears and answers my prayers through everyday situations.

I pray this devot. opens your eyes and helps to you see how God is right with you, hears
every prayer you pray and while you are waiting on His answers, it will give you opportunities
to grow in  your walk with the Lord and have your faith strengthened.   

Lord bless you and yours this weekend!

"Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you."     (Jer. 29:12)

Devot. https://www.intouch.org/read/magazine/daily-devotions/building-muscles-of-faith 
(Used by permission.  Taken from https://www.intouch.org/)

No comments:

Post a Comment