Friday, May 15, 2015

Devot. Grace for Grace

Dear Friends,

I hope you had had an awesome week!
After a conversation I had with someone last night, I was reminded about God's grace.
Something He gave us which we as sinners do not deserve in any way. 
He has given it to us, we have not earned it nor ever can in any way.
 
I found this devot. and it ministered to my heart.  I love the word "Grace" and how it is
used in Scripture and a salutation and blessing upon someone and as something God gives to us.    I also found a song that explains God's grace and from a Bible perspective.
and included the Scripture, 1 John 1:9,10, 2:1-2, that is the basis for this song.
Lord send you and your His peace, grace and protection this weekend!
 
Devot. http://www.icr.org/article/20772 (Used by permission. Taken from http://www.icr.org/)
 
 
Scripture: 1 John 1:9-10 and 2 :1-2
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.   My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:And he is the propitiation ("an atoning sacrifice"- Merriam-Webster.com/dictionary/prepetition) for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.:"  (Scripture used by permission.  Taken from https://www.biblegateway.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment