Thursday, November 13, 2014

Devot. The Eyes of the Lord

Dear Friends,

I pray that you and your families have had a blessed, healthy and safe week!
The devot. for today is a reminder that the Lord knows where you are, sees you,
and knows your needs-spiritual and physical needs, He knows all about you.
Pray the devot. is a blessing and Lord bless and keep you and your families safe this weekend.
 
Devot. http://www.icr.org/article/4688/  (Used by Permission.  Taken from http://www.icr.org/)
 
 
P.S.  Off the subject, but I have been thinking over the last week that as the weather turns colder and some states already have snow that as you drive to and fro, keep your eyes open for any animals that are outside (dogs, horses etc..) that may not have proper shelter or have been outside for too long (like your neighbors dogs).  I had a 'Humane Law Enforcement Officer tell me once that it was the public, in part, that kept them informed of needs and concerns.   I have a big heart and concern for animals and when this time of year comes I worry:)  I try to make others aware of their everyday surroundings and encourage them to contact their local animal shelter, animal control, local police (you can remain anonymous) if you see something that just doesn't seem right.   
Just felt led to mention:)  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment