Thursday, July 3, 2014

Devot. Genuine Liberty

Dear Friends,
I hope you have had a super week!  The devot. for today is a powerful and thorough one Genuine Liberty-what did it mean to our forefathers, how is it defined in our country today, and what does it mean to us as Christians?
 
I have also added a video link to a song entitled "I Pledge My Allegiance."  It was made in honor of the victims of 911 and in remembrance of that day.  Have a tissue handy....the words are powerful and the pictures along with it make it super powerful.
 
This song always chokes me up and makes me proud to be an American and proud of what our flag represents.
 
I have also included another link that gives some facts about July 4th.   It was interesting to me as some of the facts I didn't already know.  Maybe you could educate the young people in your life based on the facts that you acquire.  Many youth are not as fully aware about the history of the 4th (I already found that out today w/ some of the children in my life) and I thinks it's important to pass on the historical significance of the day.
 
Anyway, hope all of it this useful!  You and your families have a blessed 4th!  God Bless America!  "For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death."  Romans 8:2  (Devot., song, history link below)


No comments:

Post a Comment