Monday, January 24, 2022

Devot. Recharging Our Spiritual Batteries

 Hi Folks,

I hope you are having a super start to your week!

As we continue our New Year's series we're going to focus on recharging our spiritual batteries,which can only be found through God's Word and spending time with Him, which I am relearning myself. 

The first devot. is ideal if you are fighting the winter blues or even depression, as many deal with after all the excitement of Christmas.

I've also incerteted a 2nd devotional right under this one that gives some encouraging Scriptures if you are recovering from Christmas/New Years and are just plain worn out. 

I've also included a podcast in a series that has really encouraged me and helped to recharge my spiritual battery in a major way.  It has given me a renewed desire to read my Bible, make the Lord a more constant part of my daily life and pray.  

I'm going to highly urge you to make time for this-if you don't have time, remember, listen on the go-while driving, making dinner, paying bills late at night etc..
 
This first podcast is given by a well known lady in the Christian ministry and radio field for decades, and even though she's speaking at ladies conference last year, it's gender neutral in the fact that her topic applies to any Christian, and of any age!

I would have to say, if you have to pick something out of this list this week,  listen to this podcast, you won't regret it and I think it would refresh and recharge you even more than the devots. would, so please consider carving out time or listening on the go.

Have a blessed week!

PODCAST: Grounded in Christ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDpqONbJ7P0

Devots. used by permission.  Taken from https://www.dayspring.com/)

Focusing Your Thoughts on Truth: 

No comments:

Post a Comment