Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Devot. Treasures of the Snow

Dear Friends,
I hope you have had a safe week.  Were I live it is beginning to feel like spring!
We have another 'snow' devot. :)  Someone mentioned to me in the last devot.
that the concept of Chirst's blood making us 'white as snow' was interesting and it is!
My Sunday School Class had this same questions/striking thought come up about a month ago.
 
How can blood make anything white?  Usually it stains and can't come out.
Yes, in the human sense this is true.  But we are talking about in the spiritual sense.
How can blood make us white?  Because it is Christ's blood and His blood has a spiritual
cleaning power!  Think of a spiritual Oxyclean!  It works 'deep down,' (deep into our heart,
spirit, lives), gets 'the toughest stains' (the worst kinds of sin imaginable), and leaves us clean and white ("and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin"  1 John 1:7).
 I pray that the devot. below is a blessing and gives added insight into this important and very true Bible truth.
I have added under the devot. a reminder of the free Easter booklet as well.  If not for you, then maybe you know of someone you could bless this with.  But I can say personally I have always learned and been blessed by IN Touch's magazines.
Lord bless and keep safe you and yours this week!
Devot. http://www.icr.org/article/20090  (Used by permission.  Taken from http://www.icr.org/)


No comments:

Post a Comment