Friday, October 4, 2019

Redemption City Church, Baltimore MD: New Sermon Series

Hi Folks,
 
I wanted to pass on a valuable resource I found online.  
 
A brand new church in Baltimore City MD is doing a sermon series on Sunday mornings entitled "This Is Us: A Series on Relationships."   They are covering such topics as Friendship, Dating, Sex, Singleness, Gender Roles, Parenting, Conflict and Diversity.   These topics are very much  look  applicable to life, and they are looked at through the lens of the Bible.
 
 Our world today is really making life confusing in these above areas, so regardless of your age, I really encourage you to take the time to watch/listen to these sermons, even in 10 minute increments at a time.   I think it will make very clear how God wishes each individual to handle these areas in a  way that will bring blessing, fulfillment, joy, instead of pain, grief, and confusion to their life.

Jesus said in John 10:10, "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
 
I have been impressed with the way the topics have been presented.  The sermons are practical, helpful to life, easy to understand.  I have learned a great deal from God's Word by listening to these sermons myself.  I am very impressed with how the Word of God is taught honestly, forthrightly, in the love of Jesus and with much hope for the hearer.   I think you will learn a great deal if you take the time to listen and learn!
 
Click on the link at the top, right hand corner that says "Sermons."

No comments:

Post a Comment